Sunday School Opportunities
Explore & learn about the Christian faith through scripture, activities, crafts, and discussion.
We offer Sunday School opportunities starting at age 3.
- Second Sunday after Labor Day through Mid-May
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am, following children’s message during worship
- Children join their parents for 15 minutes during worship
- Ages 3-1st grade and 2nd-5th grade engage in Biblical stories through Story Time, Arts/Crafts, Science/Games
- Middle School youth engage in safe conversation about linking real life issues with faith
- Sr. High youth meet at Shellatte’s Coffee Shop, 9:00 – 9:45 am
- Children sing during worship the 1st Sunday of the month
Sunday School Fall 2020
- Sunday school (PreK-8th grade) will be “in person” outdoors at 10:15am, while church is “in person”. If outdoor church is cancelled due to weather, Sunday school will be cancelled.
- Children are to be taken directly to their dedicated space at 10:15 and will be brought back to church at the end of service. (except for September 13th, children will be receiving their bibles during church and then will be excused.
- High School will meet twice a month at Shellates, outdoors, weather permitting.
- When we need to go to Virtual Sunday school it will be via Zoom. A link for each class will be sent to parents the Friday before class. Please email Alanna at email@example.com to be put on the list to receive the invite.
- PreK-4th grade will be at 9:30am. Taught by Bridget Balogh, Alanna Smith & Denise Stewart. Aids will be Luke A., Bailey K. & Quinn S.
- 5th-8th grade will be at 11:30am. Taught by Dave Peperkorn
- 9th-12th grade will be at 11:30am Taught by Mary Janness
During the program year (September through May) our Sunday School Singers sing during worship.